Hi Larch Class
Here is your art learning for this week. This session will work best if completed after your science learning. Please upload your art to Tapestry, I would love to see your finished drawings.
Observational art simply means drawing what we see or observe. Today, we are going to be drawing fruit and vegetables.
1. Have a look at these fruit and vegetable drawings for inspiration. See if you can answer the following questions as a discussion:
- What do you like about the drawing?
- Can you see any straight or curved edges?
- Can you point out any shading?
- What details have they drawn?
2. Have a look at the 'Observational Drawing Ideas' and answer the questions as a discussion.
3. Choose a fruit or vegetable. Cut it in half and arrange so you can see the inside.
Have a go at drawing in the inside of your fruit or vegetable. Take your time to make sure you include all the details. You can add colour using pencils, but not felt tips please. Have fun!
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: